Feel free to add your own projects if you're willing to work with other on them.
To have something useful, please provide for each project:
- The main maintainer (s), to let interested people know who they should get in touch with to get started
- its type (dev, documentation, ...)
- its status (idea, proto, stable)
- open tasks to let newcomers know how they could contribute. (it could be interesting to give a hint of the estimated difficulty)
- Robotics: Learn robotics, Arduino, make robotics, compete with robotics, have fun !
- EEGRobot: Try to control an arduino based robot with an EEG headset
- Zeitgeist Borders
- Python documentation translation :: help translate python documentation in French!
- PythonAndArduino: Interfacing Python and Arduino over serial in a first step, then over TCP/IP + serial using Twisted.
Get in touch we us if you want to take care of one of them!