Create a place where learning is easy, and where teaching is cool, without any constraints. One can come to learn once a month, one can come to teach once a year, nobody worries.
You may also want to come to work with us on one of our current Projects. Or bring your own projects!
We'll try to form ephemeral groups of people with the same language to lower the collision domain, increasing knowledge bandwidth. Everyone can share and lurk, even both. (You can spend half time helping in Python and the other half learning C).
On wednesdays, check da calendar : https://fabelier.org/events-agenda/
At Fabelier : https://fabelier.org/where.
What can I teach or learn ?
You can learn everything that we already know, and teach everything !
We already have some people knowing :
- C http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C_%28programming_language%29
- C++ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C%2B%2B
- Haskell http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haskell_%28programming_language%29
- Arduinos http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arduino
- Python http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Python_%28programming_language%29
- Debian http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debian
- LaTeX http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LaTeX
- Git : From apprentice to intermediate user tricks http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Git_%28software%29
- Linear programming : practical basis : what it is, how such a theoretical tool may be used to choose the cine showings I should attend, and how I may easily use it in python http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linear_programming
- LPIC (Linux Professional Institute Certification)