Fabelier is a *Lab to create, learn and do things around Web, Electronics, Computers, Biology, [put yours here]. We enjoy rapid prototyping taking deeply into account the user experience. Consider joining our Mailing-list, edit this wiki and come by at the weekly meetings. Everyone can organize workshops, events, code-sprints, talks, project kick-backing, etc... Check out our Calendar !
 Workshops documentation
Some outputs and documentations that are build along with fabelier's events.
- D3.js Visualization Library :: A tutorial
- Twitter API :: Ethnographic Approach to a Million nodes
- R Language :: Statistics and visualization on data
- Bitcoin :: Distributed currency ( Slides )
- Pimp Your UI :: User Interface Battle
- OpenWRT :: Take the power back on your routeur/box
- Django :: Python CMS
- Gephi :: Data Visualization
- HTML5 Canvas
- Places of Creativity :: Webwalk on Creativity
- PyF :: Handle information flows
- Twisted Matrix :: Web Collage with Python
- Robotics :: Learn robotics, make robotics, compete with robotics, have fun !
- Angry Physics :: How to learn Science by coding Angry Birds from scratch with Processing
- Zeitgeist Borders
- Bookshelf :: Some books we've bought
- Frequently Asked Questions